We are looking for a Communications Manager to join our team! This is a part-time position of 10 hours per week.
Support the Neighbourhood Trust General Manager and team in social media, marketing,
communications and events.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, flexible working, 10hours per week
• General Manager
• Operations Manager
• Community Development Team
• Financial Administrator
• OSCAR Manager
• NHT Board Chair
• NHT Team
Skills and Experience Required
• Social Media
• Event promotion and support
• Editing & Writing skills at a high level for articles, other
• Graphic design for websites, articles, flyers, other
• Organisational, Time Management
• Experience using WordPress and Affinity Publisher or similar types of software desirable. Training on our specific software will be provided.
• NHT promotion through Social Media. When posting and promoting NHT activities, being pro-active, engaging with NHT staff about relevant activities NHT are supporting in our community. Monitoring external comments on our social media and removing inappropriate comments or those that conflict with our values or biblical truths.
• Ensure NHT website is current, accurate and provides effective information to the community
• Assist with marketing and communications including Golden Connections, Oscar and NHT events such as Light Party and Parenting Adventures
• Responsible for creation, editing, printing and distribution of The Neighbourhood News and managing delivery volunteers
• Supports faith based values that underpin the Neighbourhood Trust
• Self-Motivated, shows initiative
• Confident and positive
• Willing to learn new skills. Example: digital design software, social media, other skills
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our team, please email your contact details and CV to the Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org